The teaching activities of Jan Valdman
- Analysis 1, 2, Numerical methods (tutorials in Czech, lecturers Pavel Drabek, Stanislav Mika), winter 1997, summer 1998, University of West Bohemia, Pilsen
- Three afternoons students project on the topic ``From elasticity to plasticity'' for students at IMAMM Industrial Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, Roznov pod Radhostem, Czech Republic in 2003.
- Numerik elliptischer Probleme (tutorials in German, lecturer Ulrich Langer), summer 2005, Johannes-Kepler University Linz
- Numerical Methods for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations (tutorials in English, lecturer Ulrich Langer), summer 2006, Johannes-Kepler University Linz
- Five days students project on the topic '' Elastoplastic simulation of the screw-wrench`` at the 21st ECMI modeling week, n Rouen, France, August 27-September 2, 2007
- Numerical Methods in Continuum Mechanics 2 (Nonlinear Problems) (lectures in English, tutor Peter Gruber), winter 2007, Johannes-Kepler University Linz
Back to the previous page